- Unit/Units, Unit/Units, Unit/Units
DMP vibro feeders are used for controlling the flow of material from feed hoppers to the vibrating screen, using twin unbalanced vibro motors.
Unbalanced Motor drives are economical conveying means for all bulk materials. They are used where products are to be fed either continuously or in batches, as, for instance.
- Discharging bulk materials from bins.
- Feeding crushers, mixers, furnaces and scales.
- Feeding conveyor-belts, bucket-elevators and vibratory screens, Loading and sorting plants.
Adjusting the Feed Rates:
The resultant force output, amplitude final product conveying speed is readily adjustable on all Feeders. Percentage settings are marked on the shaft of each motor. Loosening one bolt on the outer eccentric weight enables the eccentricity to be adjusted to the desired percentage of maximum force available.
- Capacity range: from 50 TPH to 500TPH.
- Pan Sizes: 0.15 M3 to 3.5 M3.
- Unbalance Vibro Motors: 0.5 HP to 10 HP.
0.15 m3 to 3.5 m3
Unbalance Vibro Motors
0.5 HP to 10 HP
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
Plot No. 690, Udyambag Industrial Area, Khanapur Road Belgaum Karnataka India +918035062991